RATCHET TIE DOWN is the answer to all your tie-down needs for work or play. Simply attach the two hooks and pull the loose end of the rope to get the secure tightness you need. With Rope Ratchet Tie-Downs you never have to worry about stretching, snapping back or loosening. Your load stays secure until you release it by pushing the convenient thumb lever.
When carrying cargo on a truck, you must secure it properly with ratchet tie-downs. Gear improperly loaded can break loose or fly into oncoming traffic, causing serious injury or a major accident. Buy ratchet straps to secure the transported materials. Check the working load limit of the straps before purchasing to make sure they are strong enough.Ratchet Tie Down, Ratchet Straps (European market)**100% high tenacity polyester of lashing strap
**Popular color of strap: Orange, blue, yellow, red, black
**Width available: 25mm to 100mm
**Breaking strength scope: 0.5t to 10t
**Length available: 1m to 10m
**According to EN 12195/2
1. Only use undamaged ratchet lashing, the label indicating the capacity must be clearly legible.
2. Ratchet lashings must not be overload.
3. Do not tie knots in the webbing.
4. Protect the webbing against abrasion and/or cutting by using edge protectors and sleeves for sharp edges.
5. Avoid twisted positioning of the ratchet lashing.
6. Do not place loads on the ratchet lashing, which could cause damage.
7. Ratchet lashings should not be used as a load lifting gear.