RATCHET TIE DOWN
is the answer to all your tie-down needs for work or play. Simply attach the two hooks and pull the loose end of the rope to get the secure tightness you need. With Rope Ratchet Tie-Downs you never have to worry about stretching, snapping back or loosening. Your load stays secure until you release it by pushing the convenient thumb lever.
When carrying cargo on a truck, you must secure it properly with ratchet tie-downs. Gear improperly loaded can break loose or fly into oncoming traffic, causing serious injury or a major accident. Buy ratchet straps to secure the transported materials. Check the working load limit of the straps before purchasing to make sure they are strong enough.Ratchet Strap Specification:
US TYPE RATCHET TIE DOWN
|Product Name||Ratchet Tie Down Strap|
|Width||25mm, 50mm, 75mm, 100mm (1inch to 4inch ratchets for your choice)|
|Length||From 1m to 100m|
|Break Strength||800kg, 1T, 2T, 3T, 4T, 5T, 6T, 7T, 8T, 9T, 10T|
|Ratchet||Steel handle/ Aluminum Handle/ Plastic-covering Handle/ Rubber-covering Handle|
|Hook||Double J hook/ Single J hook/ S hook/Claw Hook/ Open claw hook/ U-hook/without hook|
|Webbing Material||100% high tenacity polyester|
|Webbing Color||Yellow/ Red/ Blue/ Black or as require|
|Standard ||European Standard/ US Standard/ Australia Standard|
|Low Elongation||<= 7% |
|Package||Shrink package carton package|
EUROPEAN TYPE RATCHET TIE DOWN
1. Only use undamaged ratchet lashing, the label indicating the capacity must be clearly legible.
2. Ratchet lashings must not be overload.
3. Do not tie knots in the webbing.
4. Protect the webbing against abrasion and/or cutting by using edge protectors and sleeves for sharp edges.
5. Avoid twisted positioning of the ratchet lashing.
6. Do not place loads on the ratchet lashing, which could cause damage.
7. Ratchet lashings should not be used as a load lifting gear.