Car Ratchet Lashing, Car Lashing/Ratchet Straps
|FOB Price:||US $0.1-100 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $0.1-100/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: polyester
- Certification: ISO 9001, GS
- Width: 50mm
- Color: Yellow
- Trademark: Superior
- Specification: 50mm x 3Ton x 0.8m
- HS Code: 56075000
- Customized: Customized
- Capacity: 3t
- Length: 0.8m
- Material: Polyester
- Transport Package: Packed in Ctns and Pallets
- Origin: China
When carrying cargo on a truck, you must secure it properly with ratchet tie-downs. Gear improperly loaded can break loose or fly into oncoming traffic, causing serious injury or a major accident. Buy ratchet straps to secure the transported materials. Check the working load limit of the straps before purchasing to make sure they are strong enough.
Ratchet Tie Down, Ratchet Straps (European market)
**100% high tenacity polyester of lashing strap
**Popular color of strap: Orange, blue, yellow, red, black
**Width available: 25mm to 100mm
**Breaking strength scope: 0.5t to 10t
**Length available: 1m to 10m
**According to EN 12195/2
1. Only use undamaged ratchet lashing, the label indicating the capacity must be clearly legible.
2. Ratchet lashings must not be overload.
3. Do not tie knots in the webbing.
4. Protect the webbing against abrasion and/or cutting by using edge protectors and sleeves for sharp edges.
5. Avoid twisted positioning of the ratchet lashing.
6. Do not place loads on the ratchet lashing, which could cause damage.
7. Ratchet lashings should not be used as a load lifting gear.